Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Crazy Leaf Pile?!? ~an AG Photo Story~

Hey everybody! I found these old pictures from fall, and they were too cute not to share!

~The Crazy Leaf Pile~
an AG Photo Story
The four dolls stared across the ledge. The leaf pile, they awed.
"Anyone mind if I go first?" Saige asked.
"Fine,"  Elizabeth said.
"I guess," Isabelle replied.
"Nope. You can go first! It's all yours! You know, I'll go last!" Marie-Grace nervously chattered.
 "GUYS! THIS IS AWESOME! Ooh, is that a worm? Oh, wait. Never mind! Marie-Grace goes next!" Saige cried.
"Are you sure no one else wants to go? You know I can-"
"AHH, SAIGE! STOP IT!" Marie cried angrily.
"Oof!" Marie grunted. "Pfft!" Saige laughed.
"My turn!" Isabelle cried.
"EWW! I got leaf in my mouth! Pluck!"Isabelle complained.
"Here I go!" Elizabeth exclaimed.
Elizabeth lied in the leaf pile. "Aww, man. This is nice!"
"Thanks guys! This was actually really fun!" Marie-Grace told her sisters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you enjoy?
See you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment