Friday, February 20, 2015

Family Photo Shoot

Hey! So I know this isn't Itsadollworld Blog, but I thought about doing a family photoshoot so you could get to know the girls a little better. ;)

Here are my girlies! Left to right: Elizabeth, Saige, Marie-Grace, and Isabel
 
Elizabeth Marie H.
 I got Lizzie Dec. 25 2012. She loves any sport, reading, doodling, playing with her dog, and running. She's 11, and the youngest! 
She also loves playing flute and photography.
 Saige Nicole Copeland
I got Saige July 17 2013
Saige loves art, designing, horses, guitar, singing, and swimming. She's 12.
Marie-Grace Evelyn Gardner
I got Marie Dec. 25 2013
Marie loves vintage and pretty things, soccer, violin, piano, writing, reading, and her dog.
She's also 12.
Isabel Claire Palmer
I got her June 18th 2014
Despite AG's stereotype that Isabel was portrayed in, Isabel differs. 
She still loves to dance, but has other interests, too. She enjoys Instagram, tumblr, etsy, twitter, texting, basicallyanything social. 
She's 13
I hope you enjoyed!
~ella


No comments:

Post a Comment